AIMS has a history of producing high quality, informative publications.
Find a selection of archived publications in downloadable formats here.
- Northern Territory Marine Science End User Needs Analysis (PDF 8.7MB)
Co-commissioned by AIMS and Charles Darwin University, 2018, 399 pages
- Big Bank Shoals of the Timor Sea: an environmental resource atlas (PDF 10.6 MB)
Edited by Andrew Heyward, Edward Pinceratto and Luke Smith 1997, 125 pages
- Catchments and corals: terrestrial runoff to the Great Barrier Reef (PDF 54.3 MB)
Miles Furnas 2003, 350 pages
- Discovering Scott Reef: 20 years of exploration and research
James Gilmour, Luke Smith, Kylie Cook and Stephen Pincock 2013, 179 pages
- Field guide to the mangroves of Queensland (PDF 2.4 MB)
Catherine Lovelock 1993, 48 pages
- New species described in Corals of the World (PDF 4.0 MB)
J.E.N. Veron 2002, 212 pages
- Survey manual for tropical marine resources, 2nd edition (PDF 23.7 MB)
Edited by S. English, C. Wilkinson and V. Baker 1997, 390 pages.